I recently ordered 3 days of Sakara meals from Sakara Life.
I like to order a 3 or 5-day Sakara meal delivery whenever I have a busy week with little time to shop or meal prep or when I want to do a little plant-based reset.
Sakara meals are completely plant-based and created according to Sakara’s 8 science-backed nutrition pillars.
There’s no doubt these meals are healthy. But, I can’t get over just how beautiful, satisfying and nutritious each meal is. For me, part of the excitement is unboxing the Sakara meals!
How Sakara Meal Delivery Works
If I want to do 3 days of Sakara meals as a post-weekend reset, I place my order by Tuesday the week before. Sakara delivers meals on Sundays (for your first three meals of the week) and Wednesdays (if you’re doing 5 days of Sakara meals).
I CLICK HERE and go to Nutrition Programs and then “Order now”
That takes me a little further down the page to where it says “Create Your Meal Program” and a prompt to type in my zip code.
From there, I can customize my program by choosing the following:
- Subscription or One Time Meal Delivery
- Which meals I want (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner or some combination of the three)
- My program length – 2 days (Thursday and Friday), 3 days (Monday- Wednesday) or 5 days (Monday – Friday)
- Select my Add-ons (current choices are the NEW Sakara Metabolism Latte or the Green Smoothie)
- Select my start date
Once you’ve made the above selections, click Add to Cart (make sure to use my code, XOMARISSAV for 20% off your order).
You will get a glimpse of the meals a few weeks out on the site. Meals rotate weekly and seasonally.
Sakara breakfasts are mostly “sweet” (naturally sweetened of course), but they’re also starting to rotate in some savory breakfast options. Some people also save the breakfasts for an afternoon snack later in the day.
Lunches are usually – but not always – a salad. Dinners are often more substantial and range from pasta, to tacos, pad Thai, stews, etc. Lunches and dinners are interchangeable. For instance, if you can’t wait for tacos, you can have them for lunch and eat your lunch for dinner!
So without further adieu, I know you’re dying to see what these Sakara meals are all about!
Sakara Meals Day 1
Sakara Meals Day 2
Sakara Meals Day 3
What Comes in a Sakara Box?
There’s more! When you order the Sakara Signature Nutrition Program, you not only get up to three meals per day (per your selection), but Sakara also includes the following items:
- Sakara Detox Tea: a caffeine-free blend of cleansing plants and herbs designed to gently detoxify and increase daily hydration
- A Functional Wellness Supplement: this could be a small bottle of the Sakara Beauty or Sakara Detox drops
- Sakara Complete Probiotic: formulated to balance the gut microbiome
All in all, it’s a fantastic way to sample some of the other Sakara products that can truly make these meals a lifestyle.
All in all, it’s the perfect way to sample Sakara fan favorites. You’ll get a taste of how to make these meals a lifestyle, which is when you truly see and feel all the many benefits.
Sakara’s Subscriber Flexibility Features
- ACCESS the menu and full ingredient lists up to three weeks in advance
- FLEX between different program lengths (2, 3, or 5 days), types of meals, and delivery addresses (Sakara delivers anywhere within the contiguous United States, so you can still receive meals even if you have summer or travel plans)
- SWAP up to seven meals per week
- CHOOSE which complimentary wellness supplement comes with your Sakara program
- SKIP up to eight weeks at a time
- SELECT from add-ons, like the Gut-Nourishing Green Smoothie or Metabolism “Latte”
Not sure which Sakara Nutrition program is right for you? Take this quiz!
READ MY OTHER SAKARA LIFE REVIEWS
Sakara Discount Code + Review
Is Sakara Worth It? My Honest Sakara Life Review
Sakara Recipes + Discount Code: Zucchini Linguini
My Sakara Clean Boutique Favorites
Sakara 10 Day Reset Discount Code + Review
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you use them to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. I link these companies and their products because I believe in them and their quality.