In less than a week I will have touched down in sunny Southern California to attend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s Mega Conference. I’ve been selected as a VIP Blogger for the event so I’ll be blogging live all weekend. But that’s not the only reason I’m excited for this can’t-miss event. Here’s what’s also getting my green juice flowing:
I’ve been to three live IIN events now and each one is more exciting and inspiring than the next. The energy of thousands of happy and healthy people all in one place is an experience like no other. Each time I leave with new ideas and renewed vigor for the life I have created and the business I have built.
The speakers are enlightening
IIN never disappoints when it comes to their lineup of speakers. In the past I’ve seen Dr. John Douillard, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Mark Hyman, Kathy Freston and many more. This time, the speaker roster looks like this: Geneen Roth (emotional eating), David Wolfe (raw foods), Julia Ross (food and mood) and Mark Sisson (Paleo nutrition). I always come away having gained new knowledge that only enhances my coaching.
I’ll be giving back
I credit IIN with having contributed so much to my life over the past three years and at past conferences I have attended as a student or grad in the audience. At the Mega Conference not only will I attend as a VIP Blogger, I’ll also be volunteering. Drop by the Ambassador table and say, “hello”!
The location is enticing
Need I say more? The NYC winter is feeling long and I’m craving a change of scenery and a warmer climate. What better place to get away for a few days with some of my closest friends!
Last year in Miami I connected with many new faces, including this gorgeous group of women, many of whom are still close friends. This year, I’m looking forward to spending more time with my fellow IIN’ers, including Tara Cole who will be my roomie at the conference and connecting with new friends, especially West Coast soul sister Sarah Kay Hoffman and this group of fabulous VIP bloggers
- The Fit Flexitarian: I’m Going to Sunny California for the Mega IIN Conference!
- Emily Levenson
- Little Blue Hen: Hey, Want to Hang Out? It’s a Mega Conference
- Eat Swell: Mega Fresh VIP
- Jamie Living: Mega Crazy for the MegaConference
- Whole Figured: IIN Mega Conference
- Eat Real Things
- My Inner Healthy: MEGA Excited
- Sarah Kay Hoffman: Integrative Nutrition Mega Conference
- Moore: Living with Sarah: Goin Back to Cali, to Cali
- Vintage Savoir Faire: A Weekend of Food and Lifestyle Inspiration
- Healthy Crush: Integrative Nutrition Mega Conference
- Natalie Duhamel: Mega Pumped 4 #MegaIIN
- Taste for Healthy: Integrative Nutrition #MegaIIN Excitement
- Kelly Cornell Wellness
- Fitting It All In: IIN Nutrition Mega Conference
Follow the fun on Twitter with #MegaIIN