A Buddha Bowl is one of my favorite, filling, no-brainer meals, especially now that the weather is getting warmer and I am incorporating more raw and lightly cooked foods back into my diet.
Watch this video to learn how to make one in no time!
1. Start with a whole grain base
2. Add a lightly steamed leafy green vegetable
3. Layer on raw veggies: Carrots, cucumbers, peppers, celery, leeks, scallions
4. Protein option: Cooked tempeh or tofu
5. Sprinkle hemp seeds, chopped nuts or pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds
6. Garnish with olives and/or high quality, extra virgin olive oil
7. Chow down on all the goodness!