It’s officially Summer, the weather is finally heating up and I’m off this week and next on a nice long vacation to Portugal and Morocco. I couldn’t leave you high and dry without a few of my Summer favorites. These are just a few of the goodies and summer must-haves I’m packing in my beach bag and carry-on:
1. AQUAhydrate Alkaline Water: Alkaline water is simply the best for your body and AQUAhydrate is enhanced with 72 different electrolytes and trace minerals. An exclusive system of pharmaceutical grade UV filters use electric currents to supercharge this water and clear out impurities. The result is clean, refreshing alkaline water without liquid concentrates or additives. You can buy it at Food Emporium, Duane Reade, GNC or online.
2. The Juice Press Watermelon Juice: What’s better than a slice of cool, refreshing watermelon after a long, sweaty run on a hot summer day? A bottle of cold pressed watermelon juice from The Juice Press. The amino acid l-citruline found in watermelon helps reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, and since it’s from The Juice Press you can rest assured it’s delicious and organic.
3. Löle Women Rumba 2 Dress: I love throwing this comfy, lightweight dress over a bathing suit or by itself for casual cocktails or lunch. The braided belt gives it structure, the material will keep you cool and the versatility will have you wearing it all summer long.
4. Clairins Sun Screen Care Oil Spray SPF 30: I never go into the sun without SPF 30 or higher. The water-resistant, non-greasy dry oil for skin and hair still gives me a golden tan and protects my skin and hair from the sun’s damaging rays. I love that it’s made from all-natural ingredients and doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates
5. Real Food Reboot: Yes, I’m biased, because I created it, but there really is no other way to get back on track and reset your system while eating nourishing, light, cleansing foods. No starvation required.Five days: light meals, smoothies, juices, teas, snacks, shopping lists and support from me! Get it here.
What are your favorite summer must-haves and finds? Tell me about ’em in the comments below!